Nominations will be open until 24 July 2023, and are open to any projects, product launches and other activities to have taken place over the past year within Europe (22 June 2022 to 31 July 2023) – although representing entities do not have to be based or headquartered in Europe.
Entry is super-simple, with a nominations form to fill out, accompanied by up to three documents of supporting information.
Energy-Storage. news is proud to be involved, in association with the events team, and editor Andy Colthorpe is among the judges this year, together with noted industry names and academics from the European Association for Storage of Energy (EASE), BloombergNEF, S&P Global the Faraday Institute and more.
The Energy Storage Awards 2023 are you and your company’s chance to put your best foot forward and be represented in front of the entire industry – Energy-Storage. news has over a million visitors a year and more than 22,000 newsletter subscribers, while our events are routinely described as the best in the business by attendees from far and wide.
There are 12 categories in this year’s awards, which you can read more about on the official event site:
- Developer of the Year
- System Integrator of the Year
- Trading and Optimization Team of the Year
- Product of the Year
- Breakthrough R&D/Innovation of the Year
- Newcomer/Startup of the Year
- Challenge of the year
- Grid-scale Standalone Energy Storage Project of the Year
- Grid-scale Co-located or Hybrid Energy Storage Project of the Year
- Distributed Energy Storage Project of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Energy Storage
- Grid Operator-led Project of the Year
Winners will be announced at a ceremony on 28 September 2023, at the Park Plaza London Riverbank. See here for Entry Criteria and to fill out your nomination.